Sunday, May 13, 2007

New York, That Greasy, Grimy Town...

This is a neat clip of WOR (channel 9) footage from 1976, from the end of the noon newscast. It features a Loudon Wainwright III song over shots of a long-gone-and-much-lamented New York City.


The poster, tvnewsman, has tons of this stuff. I understand he now owns the master tapes of the guy I got most of my own commercial collection from. That officially makes tvnewsman the person I most envy in the world.

Happy Mother's Day, mom, and to all you other mothers.

Go Yau Man!

2 Comments:

Blogger ◈lunaluna◈ said...

Your blog is very interesting.
Please, send me the photos of your pc tables.
We'll publish them all!
ciccidi@gmail.com

Mon May 14, 11:47:00 AM 2007  
Blogger JGerardi said...

A blog devoted to people's computer desks, how can you not be down with that?!
Can you say new homepage!?

Mon May 14, 02:17:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home