Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ides of Bloggie May.

Check this out! Hold your clicky-thing and move the pic in any direction, and click and roll yer mouse wheel to zoom in and out.


View high resolution panorama on Prague 360

Thanks to Jeff from Prague 360 for permission to embed it. I found it on Neatorama, which I found through an ad in Mental Floss. Just in case the code crapped out on me, I wrote yer more typical blog-type stuff too. To wit:

So... I'm halfway through Bloggie May, further than I thought I'd get. I'm sick of it already. But it's lasted longer than the
Fishworks' Song-a-Day, didn't it? Hah!

The Survivor finale sucked, much as the Amazing Race's did. Yau-Man wuz robbed. Gilmore Girls ends tonight--schnickelfritz! But Rescue Me starts in a month, so yeah, we got that going for us, TV-wise.

Two things in life: TV-wise, and otherwise. Otherwise, not much going on. That I care to dispense globally, anyway. The wife n' I are swell. She's taken to calling me "Der Bingles." I don't know, but it sure makes her laugh.

It's 80 degrees today. That's too hot. I hate summer. The opposite of when I was a kid, but that's for obvious reasons. Actually, I think I liked winter best then. Now I like autumn, mainly because it anticipates winter. Adults are weird. But I was a weird kid too. I remember one summer afternoon when I was about ten, jumping out of the pool at one P.M. sharp, bringing a towel downstairs to the TV room, sitting on it soaking wet in my bathing suit and watching Nosferatu on channel 21. Odd boy.

I do way too many crosswords puzzles. I do the crazy-making one in Harper's, the Friday and Saturday NY Times (those are the tough ones), plus I bought a collection of 100 Fri-Sat puzzles. They say doing a crossword puzzle every day keeps you sharp. If I keep this up, I may stave off Alzheimer's--the one thing I was looking forward to about old age. I'm going to throw out the puzzle book and go see Delta Farce. I'm guessing it's like 79 minutes of someone waving their farts at you and giggling. Dementia, here I come!



2 Comments:

Blogger MO'SH said...

How'd you do that? You got a goddamned WebTV?

Tue May 15, 09:30:00 PM 2007  
Blogger MO'SH said...

Well, now my comment doesn't make any sense. Like always. And like this one.

Wed May 16, 09:56:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home