Tuesday, December 06, 2016

A Christmas Toast. To Me!

Since it's December and I'm feeling all Christmasy and Yule-logged and stuff, I will periodically be interrupting this, uh, periodical to give you the holiday business. First, however, I'd like to jingle my own bells a bit by reposting a Facebook shout-out from the swell fellas over at Gilbert Gottfried's Amazing Colossal Podcast. I'm sure Gilbert himself has never seen the nonsense I plaster all over this blog, but co-host Frank and web honcho McBeardo seem to enjoy it. If you dig this blog and haven't tuned in their podcast, do yourself a favor and check it out. They interview a fabulous array of back-in-the-day stars (some of my favorite eps featured Dick Van Dyke, Peter Marshall and Orson Bean) as well as serving up themed mini-episodes covering all manner of pop culture, from the trivial to the somewhat less trivial. To quote unlikely Christmas icon Jean Shepherd: Excelsior, you fatheads! Keep up the great work! I will too--other than not being able to figure out how to resize your post or make it legible, that is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home