Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More Viskupic.

As promised, more Gary Viskupic Newsday artwork, as begun in a previous post...

Here's a color cover I missed, Kung Fu, 1973, now a sort-of tribute to the late David Carradine...

I had mentioned the great, weird TV movies from back in the day, and here's Viskupic's art for one of my favorites as a kid, 1975's The Legend of Lizzie Borden.Here's an intricate illustration that accompanied an article about the new show Project UFO, a favorite of mine as a nine-year-old in April 1978.
Viskupic offered amusing contributions to the annual Christmas editions.


Finally, some random illustrations that caught my eye.







2 Comments:

Blogger MO'SH said...

"Project UFO" was "great." 40 years ago, the gov closed down Project Bluebook! And I was thinking about $6 Million Man today because I heard a great latin jazz version of the theme song on NPR today...

Thu Jun 25, 12:43:00 AM 2009  
Blogger Sgspires68 said...

Never missed an episode of Project UFO ... The X-Files of 78-79

Mon Feb 26, 12:30:00 AM 2018  

Post a Comment

<< Home