Saturday, January 03, 2009

Who Took My Friggin' Christmas?

Yeh, as always, the season zipped by too quickly. And I'm sorry, as always, that I didn't post all the obscure Christmas nonsense like I promised. Blame it on the combination of not enough time (my new job blows walrus ass by the way, to borrow a Carolla-ism) and too little patience for this slower-than-shit-through-a-sieve internet connection (I just checked my email for the first time in three weeks).

I am here now, however, because my wonderful wifey gave me a new all-in-one printer which means I now have, at long last, a flatbed scanner. All the pics you've seen here were painstakingly photographed with a digital camera and edited with Picture it!, then added with Picasa2. That's why so many of them look like crap and take so long to get on here. So right now, this second, I am testing out just how much quicker a scanned pic will magically jump onto the blog as opposed to one I photographed. Here's what should have been here on December 31st:

Guy Lombardo graces the year-end 1972 Newsday TV book...
...and here the 1974 cover.
Well, that didn't take too long, so whoop-de-doo! I'm gonna go scan a bunch more stupid stuff--lucky you! (I'll fiddle with the date to make it look like I posted them by Christmas, and only you and I will be the wiser!)

Oh, and happy new year!

1 Comments:

Blogger MO'SH said...

Gosh, he looks better every year!

Mon Jan 05, 06:54:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home