Monday, September 29, 2008

Moving Along...

Well, sorry I haven't posted anything in ages, but the last six weeks have blown by and now we're down to the moving-cross-country wire. I wanted to post a fond remembrance of Oregon and our time here, but I am literally packing the computer the moment I'm done here, and anyway maybe it's more fitting to wait until we're gone anyway. Once we're settled in (and hopefully have a connection that isn't dial-up), I'll be back posting nonsense and trivialities and, holy crap, it's almost the Christmas again, ain't it?

Love to everyone here in OR, and come see us in OH sometime, y'hear? Okay, I'm dismantling the computer now, Miss Clarke...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Testing, testing...dismantling complete? I don't get the reference in the last sentence. Guess I'll have to wait until Thursday. You ARE still visiting UT, right? Maybe I should check whether your phone's been dismantled too. (Before DWTS.)

Mon Sep 29, 05:35:00 PM 2008  
Blogger MO'SH said...

Farewell, Brother! Thank you for leading me out here! So yeah, get an effin' cable modem out there! oregon -- another classic era for the Witner Twins! Lookout, Amish -- you're about to be corrupted! Mmmyyeeaahhh!!!!!!!

Mon Sep 29, 05:44:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Lucy Starcrest said...

Bye! Tell the Amish I said hi! (They'll know me as Jenny, wink wink...)

Thu Oct 02, 02:47:00 PM 2008  
Blogger the feeb said...

i miss the paul saur.

Fri Oct 03, 03:47:00 PM 2008  
Blogger MO'SH said...

You there yet? Happy Anniversary! Take a nice relaxing ride in der buggy!

Wed Oct 08, 04:56:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home