Monday, February 20, 2006

Who Doesn't Like Dirt?

Normally I couldn't care less about celebrity gossip, or at least the kind typically purveyed in the supermarket check-out rags. But this page, "The A-List," never fails to entertain me. It is simply a list of celebs with a brief mention of whatever perversions, criminal activities, sexual partners or personality failings they are allegedly associated with. (Whomever maintains it even manages to say some nice things now and again.) I used to have a link to it on my "Keep Prying" site, but it went kaput and I couldn't find it for a while. I found it again by searching for some choice terms--"hygienically challenged" comes up quite a bit there--but it says it hasn't been updated in years, which may be inaccurate judging from some of what I read. I would print some of my favorite bits here, but cheese 'n rice, where to begin? In any case, take a look before it disappears again, but be warned, you can't eat just one! (Also be warned that I haven't looked at the rest of the site it's on, so let's all hope it's not associated with Gary Glitter or the Bay City Rollers.)

Incidentally, part of the reason I'm posting this is because I wrote a previous entry disparaging Scientology, and linked to a list which named Beck as a member. On the A-List site, Beck's affiliation with Scientology (or "$cientology" as it is called there) is listed as disputed, so who the hell knows...

(If the link is dead, let me know--since it's croaked several times since I originally wrote this, I've now copied it so I can just post it myself if necessary...)

3 Comments:

Blogger MO'SH said...

Only got as far as the A's. Azaria and Perry? Mo and Chandler?

Bing!

Tue Feb 21, 11:18:00 AM 2006  
Blogger MO'SH said...

Now I'm on the B's. Mmmm...Kate Bush likes to bake cakes.

Louise Brooks "supposedly was a dominatrix for Kodak executives in Rochester, NY in the 1960s?" She woulda been in her 60s!

Wed Feb 22, 01:09:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Brian Kunath said...

I read these last week after coming home from going out. And I must say, the list kept me up until 3:30AM.

Mon Feb 27, 12:38:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home