Friday, September 28, 2007

Oh, Right, the Blog! I Knew I Forgot to Stop Ignoring Something!

The reports regarding my demise are quite premature--by a good five months, I'd say, or at most a bad eight. The blog is still kicking too, although my computer is so decrepit that I had to resort to acting out my password in order to jog its feeble memory, and even then it finally just took my word for it. In any case, I have plenty of ideas for really inane blog posts, but just never the time to excrete them. After all, precisely who is going to create a display for the living room of old Newsday TV Guides with Halloween-themed covers if not me, huh? *Sigh*, as that mopey asshole Charlie Brown would say. But he's dead and, to iterate, I am not.

(Why do "iterate" and "reiterate" both mean "to state again?" And why is "ginormous" in the dictionary? Let's just throw "irregardless" and "squoze" in there while we're at it. Seriously, whom snuck them in there?)

Anyway, just sit tight (or sit, tight) as I swear on a stack of musty Sears Wish Books that I will have some goddamn thing up here soon... some autumn musings, a presentation of evidence to make the case for Bushie-Bush's possible pre-senility dementia, or maybe a digital snap of said horror-ful display. As for me and the wifey, all is well, except for what isn't. (Well, that's life, and you know what they say about life--can't live with it...) The cat is getting around better, done taking pills and back to being one.

Since it's too long past to wish Mr. and Mrs. Lantern Fishworks a wonderful wedding day, I'll just say Happy seven-week (or so) anniversary! Have you mutually decided whether the toilet paper hangs off the front of the roll or the back yet? Because that's what split up Hank Azaria and Helen Hunt, you know. That and they're gay.

Welcome back, Don't Parade in my Rain! Welcome back, me! They missed you!

And to all the visitors, thanks for checking out my blog! Even though you were really only looking for the lyrics to "Don't Rain on my Parade!" (They're not here, but thanks!)

7 Comments:

Blogger the feeb said...

you're alive? aw, i thought that was a ghost i saw this morning.

Sat Sep 29, 06:50:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Morsel said...

I thought not using toilet paper is what split them up?

Sat Sep 29, 07:58:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Brian Kunath said...

No, not using toilet paper will make you stick together.

Welcome back!

Sun Sep 30, 07:31:00 PM 2007  
Blogger MO'SH said...

Me and the Mrs. welcome you back to the fringe, you lunatic.

Sun Sep 30, 09:15:00 PM 2007  
Blogger the feeb said...

you're dead now, right?

Wed Oct 24, 06:46:00 PM 2007  
Blogger the feeb said...

and your 'brutarians'? the one with the boar jerking it on the toilet!

Sun Nov 04, 06:40:00 PM 2007  
Blogger psaur said...

You can have my pipes when you pry them from my cold dead hands. (How's Thursday?) And as for that Brutarian, that wasn't a cover, you're thinking of the time you walked in on Kunath reading it.

Mon Nov 12, 12:03:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home