Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I Think I Got Something to Say to You...

...or not, but anyway that's my way of telling you it's Bloggie May! That's what I'm calling my experiment this month--to post something every single day for all thirty-one days of May. I'm not saying it will be expansive. I promise nothing more than maybe just a link or a random thought most days, but we shall see. I will also try to actually post each day, not just save up a bunch of drafts and unleash them at the appropriate time, which, naturally, I considered.

I've always wondered how there are people out there who can do this sort of thing, even posting multiple times in one day. I suppose A) these people "work" at their computers, and B) they don't have dial-up, which I do. (I'm not saying my connection speed is glacial, but keep in mind that I purchased this computer a long time ago by walking to a Best Buy located just across the Bering Sea.) Anyway, now I'll find out how they do it for myself.

So, announcing this fool's venture counts as my first post--let Bloggie May commence! And let me stupidly proclaim in advance: Mission accomplished!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian Kunath said...

I admire your resolve to promise to try and do this. I will follow suit by announcing my intent to read every one of your upcoming posts.

Viva literacy!

Tue May 01, 05:18:00 PM 2007  
Blogger MO'SH said...

I think I'll post every day directing people over to your blog. And by people, I mean you.

Tue May 01, 05:40:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home