Saturday, April 15, 2006

By Popular Demand: Emmy Jo---Hi-Yo!

When I first posted about New Zoo Revue's Emmy Jo (Emily Pederson)

a few months back, I had no idea it would be such a popular topic. Lo and behold, almost once a day someone finds my blog by searching her name. I figure, what the hell, give the people what they want, so I'm posting more pictures of her. And since many of the overall searches reaching my site are folks looking for smutty shots of the various celebs I've mentioned here, I tried to approach it from that angle and capture the most salacious shots I could. Of course, it's a kiddie show, so you have to settle for pics of her knees and some vaguely orgasmic faces as she sings. (I had mentioned earlier that she looks alot like Parker Posey; taking these vidcaps, I realized there's some young Kim Cattrall and even a little Carmen Electra in there too.) So without further ado, here's Emmy Jo, hot n' saucy, Texas-style!









And for those interested in her seductive singing voice, here's a brief clip of a love song she sings to Freddie the Frog...

this is an audio post - click to play

2 Comments:

Blogger MO'SH said...

You filthy bastid.

Great song. Where'd she record that -- down in Mussel Shoals?

Mon Apr 17, 10:42:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Brian Kunath said...

She was so hot. Those little skirts, those sturdy legs. Mmmm. I sound like Crumb.

Wed May 03, 05:22:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home