Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Blogger Beta a Turkey?

I've got some swell Thanksgiving nostalgia to post, but since I switched to the new beta version of Blogger, the Hello program I use doesn't work. I tried the "add image" button instead, which has never worked before, and lo and behold it worked... for one day. (I used it to add some pics to my Newsday review site.) So I've looked into going back to the old Blogger (no can do), reinstalling Hello (did nothing), and searching for any kind of patch or backdoor (no results--Blogger and Google are not really acknowledging the problem, despite lots of people bitching about it on the help boards). So no seventies Thanksgiving images for you. Thanks for nothing, Blogger! (But I'll keep trying...)

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian Kunath said...

Love those 3-D headlines. The future was coming.

Tue Nov 21, 11:19:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Morsel said...

It took me a while but I finally got the feel for the new interface. It's never easy, though, is it?

Tue Nov 21, 11:35:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home