Sunday, October 30, 2005

We Are Going to Eat You!

In 1984 or '85, I filmed a zombie epic called "We Are Going to Eat You," the title taken from the poster tagline for Lucio Fulci's "Zombie." I filmed it with the assistance of Mike O., my brother Charlie, his friend Kevin, and two other friends that I had earlier attended St. Pius X with, Chris I____ and Linda R_____. We filmed at the Old Bethpage golf course on Round Swamp Road. This first pic is of me chowing down on Linda's guts, which were pig intestines doused in bingo ink. Please note that, while paying minute attention to my makeup, which can barely be seen, I had forgotten to muss up my hair, which is immediately noticed as neatly combed. Also noticeable was the stain of the ink on my face for a week or so afterward.

People who have seen the film are impressed (that is, revolted) by this scene. Something about the way Linda's lifeless body jerks as I tear her innards out. Good clean fun.
October 2016 UPDATE! Here's the whole movie, uploaded to YouTube years ago by Mike O. Better late than never!

3 Comments:

Blogger MO'SH said...

Wow. That film is over 20 years old. Perhaps someday the film will be available on DVD. If I can ever get the bulb on my projector replaced. It's also torn at the end, so there's a big wad of tape that usually has to be forced through the projector.

The golf course, it should be noted was in Bethpage, not Old Bethpage.

Mon Oct 31, 12:43:00 AM 2005  
Blogger psaur said...

Same goddamn thing.

Mon Oct 31, 04:51:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Brian Kunath said...

Have I seen the video of this? It is horrifying. You were Long Island's Mark Borchardt. I await your take on Northwestern.

Mon Oct 31, 09:19:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home