Saturday, October 15, 2005

Here I am. Don't expect too many updates.

How dare you people drag me into the 21st century. My friends' delightful blogs convinced me to set up one of my own. But get this straight, I will not expound on anything that has occurred in the last 25 years, I promise you that! (Unless Bushie-Bush and his creepy cronies do something to really get my skin crawling, and, well, yes, that is a near-daily affliction.) In any case, in keeping with my tragic childhood nostalgia fixation, here is a pic of something. I don't know what it is yet; I will choose it when I see it:

Hmm. I've tried to upload pics four times now, and nothing has happened (as far as I can tell). Ah, more needless frustration in my life. Fuck. Thanks for having me. It's a real treat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home